This whole big tweak everyone is talking about that makes firefox so much faster. Well its been around for along time. The about:config thats used I'm guessing is nothing but a registry tweak. Go to http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php about 3/4 down the page you see the web pages load faster tweak?? Look familiar?? This one even gives you the fix to put it back to default. Right click on default and hit install.......there ya go..........peace.....im out If the link dosent work go to speedguide.net. At the top go to downloads then to patches......

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hmm, seems to be faster to me, Ive just downloaded it and it seems to work better then ever before. Thanks bro!

Hey, I know this is an old thread, but I've just got a quick question. The website says "If you decide to install it, backup your Registry first. " How do you do this please?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.