Last week, without prompting pretty much all the text on any webpage I go to is now in italics. I've tried checking the encoding, and it's on auto, I tried going to Tools, Internet Options, and Fonts and resetting the font and that doesn't seem to work either. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Can anyone please help?

EDIT:I fixed it. Okay, well my father the computer engineer, fixed it. Apparently it has something to do with a microsoft update. How I fixed it was to change the screen resolution, and then change it back. That seems to fix the problem. Thanks for everyone's advice!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Use scanreg /restore at the DOS Prompt to set the registry back to before the problem started

Reg /restore only save the last 5 days ,so if you shut down and restart you computer everyday since last week you would not have a good reg /restore saved .

Yeah, I restart everyday. And I've had my system restore turn off also, so going back isn't really an option.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.