For some reason when I recently restarted my computer or whatever I don't know, I couldn't find my internet explorer program icon anywhere on my computer. I even went to Local Disk (C:)/ Program Files/Internet Explorer and couldn't find the program file/exe anywhere in the folder. But good thing I had Google Chrome still on my computer, so I went and tried to download Internet Explorer 8 but that didn't do anything. After a little while of searching on my computer I found Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) but that won't let put any add-ons on it like flash player for some reason. I cant watch any Youtube videos on it. I don't really wanna have to use Google Chrome or System restore to get Internet Explorer back. What do I do???

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Anpippin

My personal suggestion is to download firefox and call it a day. The only url I ever enter into IE is www.mozilla.com Out of curiosity, what OS are you on and what version of IE are you running?

You should be able to go into Control Panel > Add and remove programs > Add/Remove windows components, then select internet explorer and install it.

Thanks!!!!! That helped me and I can now use Internet Explorer again!!!!! =]

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.