AHHHH can someone PLEASE help me, every time i put my ipod touch 2nd gen into my acer aspire 5622WLMI, it crashes. ive tryed repairing itunes and system restore but nothing happings. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

umm what you mean?? like what the blue screen says when it pops up, cause i cant read all of it, it goes away to fast

then what do i do after that

double click any errors that correspond with the time of your crash , bsod [blue screen of death] stop error and read in the info you should find the error code and microsoft link that could shed some lite on you problem

ok i dont really know what to do after that sorry

not much i can tell you, i cant teach you how to use a computer on here ,but i can suggest you take it to or get someone you know who has some computer knowledge to look at it for you,someone who knows how to read the event viewer ,

ok then, i showed my friend who was good with computers but he diddnt even thou, thx for all the help any way

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.