AHHHH can someone PLEASE help me, every time i put my ipod touch 2nd gen into my acer aspire 5622WLMI, it crashes. ive tryed repairing itunes and system restore but nothing happings. PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

What happens when it crashes whats the error message

umm what you mean?? like what the blue screen says when it pops up, cause i cant read all of it, it goes away to fast

hi,type this "eventvwr.msc" in to RUN ,and go to system and check the system errors

then what do i do after that

then what do i do after that

double click any errors that correspond with the time of your crash , bsod [blue screen of death] stop error and read in the info you should find the error code and microsoft link that could shed some lite on you problem

ok i dont really know what to do after that sorry

ok i dont really know what to do after that sorry

not much i can tell you, i cant teach you how to use a computer on here ,but i can suggest you take it to or get someone you know who has some computer knowledge to look at it for you,someone who knows how to read the event viewer ,

ok then, i showed my friend who was good with computers but he diddnt even thou, thx for all the help any way

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.