iam running a pentium 4.1400.m.d.g iam thinking about getting norton ghost 2003 enterprise edition will the enterprise edition work on a home os.i know that the norton 2003 edition will.i dont know if the enterprise edition is a server based backup program or not eny help will be appreciated. :rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am running a pentium 4.1400.m.d.g I am thinking about getting norton ghost 2003 enterprise edition will the enterprise edition work on a home os.i know that the norton 2003 edition will.i dont know if the enterprise edition is a server based backup program or not any help will be appreciated.

Why Ghost? Why EE? Is there some particular function or tool that you get that way that you don't get otherwise? There are many really decent backup/imaging programs, some are even free. Please fill us in.

the only reason i was thinking about norton is a friend has it and says its pretty good but the more i read about it.i think i will pass.what are some good image software programs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.