tiger86 16 Posting Pro

I am writing this assuming everyone knows Bill Gates has retired this year if you weren't aware of that now you are. I watched the 90 second commercial with Bill Gates and Jerry Seinfield which I found funny but had nothing to do with computers at all. I started thinking "Does Bill Gates want to get into comedy?" now at first that was a bit strange The founder of Microsoft becoming a comedian but after a few minutes the idea made perfect sense.

Bill Gates is retired but he still has some power at Microsoft so what would stop him from trying to launch an acting career by using Microsoft advertising? I have to admit he did do an okay job acting dumb but I don't know if he has any real potential as an actor. I don't know if you would watch a half hour of Jerry SeinField and Bill Gates doing a comedy routine all I know is if Bill Gates wants to get into acting no one is going to stop him he's mega rich!

I doubt this was a Microsoft goof up on advertising but if it was at least they made their goof up with Jerry Seinfield to add a little bit of humor into it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.