All of a sudden my windows corrupted. Now whenever, i start any application, my pc restarts and then message is displayed that "windows has recovered from serious error". How to solve this problem?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I suggest, first you have to download best registry cleaner as early as possible because your system are corrupting due to window registry error files when you are getting late then may be your windows will be always crashed.

What OS?
Please don't use any registry cleaners.

spammers

my pc restarts when ever i whant to play games then tells me your system has recoverd from a serios error.help please what shood i do.flpe

can you give me advise what i shood do please.flipe

crunchie can you help me please.

Are you overclocking the cpu, or gpu? Is the heatsink clean of dust etc.?
Something is probably getting too hot by the sound of it.

no i did not overclock any thing i dont even now how.

Take the side of the case off and see if there is much dust around the heatsink.

All of a sudden my windows corrupted. Now whenever, i start any application, my pc restarts and then message is displayed that "windows has recovered from serious error". How to solve this problem?

How can i solve thisproblem

You can repair a corrupted registry in Windows XP. Corrupted registry files can cause a variety of different........

Thanks and hopes it can be usedful

Simple thing would be reinstalling your os.

It is because of registry corruption. So better dont use any registry cleaner or antivirus for now.

Reinstall xp and than install registry cleaner and powerful antivirus.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.