Im Having a problem when my computer starts until bios setup and when I continue to load the windows the computer will restart in loading the bios setup. When I choose to run my computer in safe mode, many codes will appear then the bios setup will again restart. I also tried to run it in other ways like, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt and the likes but still the bios set up will restart again and again.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

What is The OS ?
Do you have the installation disk ?

Check your OS. Also once clean your RAM using dry clothes. Last time I had problem and I just removed my RAM cleaned via dry clothes and inserted back. It worked for me!

Check your OS. Also once clean your RAM using dry clothes. Last time I had problem and I just removed my RAM cleaned via dry clothes and inserted back. It worked for me!

dry clothes can create static charge ,so i do't reccomend that one ,if you must ,use a white eraser to clean ram conections

dry clothes can create static charge ,so i do't reccomend that one ,if you must ,use a white eraser to clean ram conections

yeAh...you're right..but i prefer using clean brush..the brush that is used in painting? just the small one..^^

Im Having a problem when my computer starts until bios setup and when I continue to load the windows the computer will restart in loading the bios setup. When I choose to run my computer in safe mode, many codes will appear then the bios setup will again restart. I also tried to run it in other ways like, safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt and the likes but still the bios set up will restart again and again.

hai,

may be a ram problem or mother board problem, first u cheak board just u clear the cmos and then u enter the safe mode, otherwise unplug the hard disk cable and u enter setup, after will chek that same prolem will come or not, that is problem not come u cheak ram ok,

ok bye

yeAh...you're right..but i prefer using clean brush..the brush that is used in painting? just the small one..^^

a brush will not clean the contacs of the ram ,a brus is for dust removal ,when you clean the contacs you are not cleaning dust

a brush will not clean the contacs of the ram ,a brus is for dust removal ,when you clean the contacs you are not cleaning dust

ok..I understand now...ty

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.