Hello, my issue is actually one that I can not find on the internet. The problem is: when I try to write to it nothing really happens. A windows pops up saying "Copying Files" but it goes no where no matter how long I leave it. I have tried two different flash drives, both work on other computers, but do not work on this one. If anyone has any idea whats up that would be helpful.

Here are some spec's of the flash drives:

• iLogic 1GB
  • PNY 4GB

Computer Spec's:

• Microsoft Windows Vista 32 BIT
  • Service Pack 2

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

have you tried to scan for any malware or virus that particular system that doesn't allow you to copy?

internetdownload manger asks its serial number for registration .but idont know its number .how can i solve this problem

internetdownload manger asks its serial number for registration .but idont know its number .how can i solve this prob

internetdownload manger asks its serial number for registration .but idont know its number .how can i solve this prob

please start your own thread ,and explain you problem in full

I have done multiple scans with many different scanners. Nothing is found.

FORMAT your USB first and scan for malware or virus attack. Also better if you FULL SCAN your pc too for malwares.

To everyone that has told me to scan, here is a little about myself. I am a local malware and computer technician. Or in other words, I have checked this pc many times for viruses. So that out of the way, they have been formated yet again several times. Well the iLogic has. Also, I found a work around; if I plug a USB extension cable in, then put my USB flash drive on it, it works.

Hi,
Good to hear that you have a fix, no matter how illogical it is. I could understand if it was not working with the extension but it makes no sense that it is only working with the extension. If you are happy you can mark this thread as closed.

To everyone that has told me to scan, here is a little about myself. I am a local malware and computer technician. Or in other words, I have checked this pc many times for viruses. So that out of the way,.

hi most of that you should have said in your fist post

To everyone that has told me to scan, here is a little about myself. I am a local malware and computer technician.

Just as a matter of interest, what has "a local malware and computer technician" done to his own computer to be able to say that it is definitely clean of any malware?

hi most of that you should have said in your fist post

should have said =first post =,sorry for the typo

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.