I was curios if anyone knows much about the Firefox add ons Stylish and Greasmonkey.

Essentially for my job we have a queued ticketing system. All tickets are in a table with multiple categories giving customer info/ticket info.

Unfortunately our DEV for this web based system has only made one theme for it (which most everyone hates) Therefore I wrote a stylish theme for it, which tidies up the design and changes the table colors.

Based on the work I'm doing, I want to avoid tickets with specific categories, so I wrote a GreaseMonkey script which loops through the table and searches for my keyword(s), if it find a match it changes the color for that specific item in the table.

However, running both the stylish theme and Greasemonkey script don't work. I have to settle for either, flagging items I don't want, or a nice organized view of the system.

I'm not sure why this occurs. As far as I know (I may be incorrect however) Stylish automatically takes effect as soon as DOM items start loading. And Grease Monkey doesn't load until DOM is done loading.

Any suggestions/Ideas?

8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Crash~Override

just wondering...shouldn't this fall under web development category ??
Firefox and greasemonkey scripts aren't specificaly related to windows xp subcategory

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.