I have just heard that their is a new versio of windows on the way. i haven't seen some screenshots but i bet will the same as windows 8. I think it a bit stupid, they should just fix the the bugs and service packs for windows 7. I hope they fix the cut,copy,paste stupid time comusming message boxes

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have just heard that their is a new versio of windows on the way. i haven't seen some screenshots but i bet will the same as windows 8. I think it a bit stupid, they should just fix the the bugs and service packs for windows 7. I hope they fix the cut,copy,paste stupid time comusming message boxes

i get the point ,but see no reason for the post ,how do you know that they aren't working and soon going to release a SP.for win7 [the best os release since win98 se ] ,whats wrong with your copy/ past i have no problem with mine works as quick as always

i get the point ,but see no reason for the post ,how do you know that they aren't working and soon going to release a SP.for win7 [the best os release since win98 se ] ,whats wrong with your copy/ past i have no problem with mine works as quick as always

well vista & 7 have an anyoying cut,paste,copy paste message boxes, esp when over writting files, click here tick here, chich here. Well, their is a site about window 8 for starter if you google, in my opinion xp was the best of all time and everybody in the IT kinds of agree with me

well vista & 7 have an anyoying cut,paste,copy paste message boxes, esp when over writting files, click here tick here, chich here. Well, their is a site about window 8 for starter if you google, in my opinion xp was the best of all time and everybody in the IT kinds of agree with me

yes xp is good and may be the best after sp3 ,but foe me a home user win98se was great ! im sorry i don't get any annoying message box when i cut/copy and paste files to move them ,works same as winxp for me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.