Hi Guys
Quick prob..
I have a PC imported from China, and the whole language platform is in their language. What Tool can I use or what can i do to change the language back to English

PS I don't have the OS disk

PC spec.. WinXP SP2

Tx guys

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for rnyamonga

Hey, i have the same problem but this time in German!

hey

IF i figure it out before I get some help ill let you know..

Hi,
i don't think there is any way to do it without the OS disc. If you have the product key on a sticker on the box you could try phoning Microsoft and asking them if there is a way or will they supply you a copy in English for a small cost.

Note:- When you install Windows XP or Windows Server 2003, the media must match the product key. That is, the channel (MSDN, retail, OEM, Volume License, and so on), the SKU (Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home Edition, and so on), and the language (English, French, and so on) must match between the product key and the media. This is necessary so that you can successfully enter the product key. If the installation media does not match the product key, you receive the following error message:
Product Key is invalid.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.