Could anyone tells me what this means please?

Mail Delivery Subsystem to me
show details 17 Mar
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

juliecvincent@internode.com.au

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected juliecvincent@internode.com.au (state 14).

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

This came from www.emailquestions.com
(This is a permanent error. Your e-mail did not reach the person you sent it to.
The problem may be that the address does not exist, was mistyped, or possibly that your email was blocked as spam.)

This came from www.emailquestions.com
(This is a permanent error. Your e-mail did not reach the person you sent it to.
The problem may be that the address does not exist, was mistyped, or possibly that your email was blocked as spam.)

Thank you Biker920. That solves my query.

I am glad to help. If your problem is solved don't leave your thread hanging, please mark it solved. Thank you. Later---

Ooops...sorry about that Biker920. I really am very computer un-savvy, including navigating myself around this site.
Will mark as solved now. Thanks for letting me know. Ciao.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.