When I go to close an IE window. An error occurs and it sends the information to Microsoft. I kno sending it won't fix it. so i was just wondering what has happened!

I don't know if its connected to the other problem but when I search something on google, i open it and a page comes up and its just a bunch of HTML code and no website. to open the website i have to either open in new tab or copy paste the URL and put it in the URL box and open it that way.

Recommended Answers

I kno sending it won't fix i

how do you know ,did you sent the info and get no response ,or did you just not send it ,sometime sending error report will send back some info on the problem.
have you tried reinstalling IE8
download and give it a …

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

The Internet Explorer i have is 8 and OS is Windows Vista

When I go to close an IE window. An error occurs and it sends the information to Microsoft. I kno sending it won't fix it. so i was just wondering what has happened!

I don't know if its connected to the other problem but when I search something on google, i open it and a page comes up and its just a bunch of HTML code and no website. to open the website i have to either open in new tab or copy paste the URL and put it in the URL box and open it that way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.