When I go to close an IE window. An error occurs and it sends the information to Microsoft. I kno sending it won't fix it. so i was just wondering what has happened!

I don't know if its connected to the other problem but when I search something on google, i open it and a page comes up and its just a bunch of HTML code and no website. to open the website i have to either open in new tab or copy paste the URL and put it in the URL box and open it that way.

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

The Internet Explorer i have is 8 and OS is Windows Vista

When I go to close an IE window. An error occurs and it sends the information to Microsoft. I kno sending it won't fix it. so i was just wondering what has happened!

I don't know if its connected to the other problem but when I search something on google, i open it and a page comes up and its just a bunch of HTML code and no website. to open the website i have to either open in new tab or copy paste the URL and put it in the URL box and open it that way.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.