When I go to close an IE window. An error occurs and it sends the information to Microsoft. I kno sending it won't fix it. so i was just wondering what has happened!

I don't know if its connected to the other problem but when I search something on google, i open it and a page comes up and its just a bunch of HTML code and no website. to open the website i have to either open in new tab or copy paste the URL and put it in the URL box and open it that way.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The Internet Explorer i have is 8 and OS is Windows Vista

When I go to close an IE window. An error occurs and it sends the information to Microsoft. I kno sending it won't fix it. so i was just wondering what has happened!

I don't know if its connected to the other problem but when I search something on google, i open it and a page comes up and its just a bunch of HTML code and no website. to open the website i have to either open in new tab or copy paste the URL and put it in the URL box and open it that way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.