Hi
in my win xp when i open a window there is no menu bar and button bar !!! there is no any place to right click on it to add thats to windows !!!
how can do this ???
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i cant find any usefull things to slove my problem !!!

try this bring your cursor to the bottom edge of screen perform grab & drag function pulling task bar up from where it is hidden at extreme bottom edge of desk top. Later---

Hi
in my win xp when i open a window there is no menu bar and button bar !!! there is no any place to right click on it to add thats to windows !!!
how can do this ???
thanks

Step 1. Click Start > Control Panel > Display.

Step 2. Click the "Appearance" tab. That changes the dialog box to show drop-down menus for Windows and Buttons, Color Scheme and Font Size.

Step 3. Click "Windows and Buttons." The only choices offered are Windows XP or Windows Classic styles. Click the "Windows Classic Style" choice.

Step 4. Click "Color Scheme" on the drop-down menu. This offers several color combinations. Choose the "High Contrast Black" selection.

Step 5. Click "Apply" in the lower right hand corner of the dialog box. A window with a "Please Wait" message will appear for a few seconds before the color change takes effect.

i cant slove this problem stil ... !!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.