I am now having problems with Internet Explorer, I do all updates that are suppose to be done on my computer. For the past month or so, I have been getting the wonderful Error Message: Internet Explorer has incurred a problem and needs to close. I clicked on the link for some info which I do not understand, it says App.ieplore.exe, shdocvw.dll, vers. 6.0.2900.2180, and c:\Documen~l\Home\Locals`l\Temp\C103_ appcompat.txt. It says that it reports it to Microsoft but I don't think it really does. I have searched, read, etc trying to fix this problem. Can anyone help me please? I would appreciate it. Thanks:cry:

I am now having problems with Internet Explorer, I do all updates that are suppose to be done on my computer. For the past month or so, I have been getting the wonderful Error Message: Internet Explorer has incurred a problem and needs to close. I clicked on the link for some info which I do not understand, it says App.ieplore.exe, shdocvw.dll, vers. 6.0.2900.2180, and c:\Documen~l\Home\Locals`l\Temp\C103_ appcompat.txt. It says that it reports it to Microsoft but I don't think it really does. I have searched, read, etc trying to fix this problem. Can anyone help me please? I would appreciate it. Thanks:cry:

You might want to try a whole new browser. such as firefox. (My signiture)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.