Excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this concern, but I am concerned with my system and its performance running certain games. I do not get the FPS that I "should" be getting with the hardware I have. I just bought a Geforce 9800 GT, ups from my ATI 9800 All in wonder. I was hoping this would solve my bad FPS rate in games like World of Warcraft and Battlefield 2 but it didn't. I have ruled out ram because I currently have 1gig and I can't imagine more would fix this problem. My processor is an Intel 3.0 hyperthreading. I consider my computer to be sufficient enough to display smooth FPS in my games. I have friends who have similar systems as mine and run WoW at 45fps while i run it at 20fps. Also have played around with the in-game settings quiet a bit as well. I feel as if its a problem with either my hardware or Windows itself. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

what kind of mobo do you have?

Intel D865PERL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.