Hi all,

Ok in my laptop if i try and play a song, or video, there is no sound. There are also various errors that pop up sometimes & my PC's restore point not working so i can't use it & i am not able to delete temp files and cookies I backed up all of my data..to format but i don't want to format my PC..

Plz help me on this..!!!& if there any tool that can fix it..plz tell ??

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Check your sound drive first. Then uninstall your media player download new player and check. I hope your problem should be solved.

If u r not able delete any of them then may be its a virus & or may be bad registries..u should scan for both of then..there is this one application Advanced System Optimizer that can help u in scanning for viruses & even in cleaning and Optimizing registry..as it has good registry optimizer...its utilities named...System Protector & Registry Cleaner + Registry Optimizer help u in getting out of this prob..!!
They are best tools for virus & registries trouble.

It has some other useful utilities also.

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-System-Optimizer/3000-2094_4-10147659.html?tag=mncol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.