Hey Everyone,
I've just notice this now but most of my software programs will not update and when trying to update Uniblue RegistryBooster it is saying "it cannot connect to the uniblue server" however every other program cannot connect to the internet for the latest updates and so forth.
Thank you in Advance
-peep this

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey Everyone,
I've just notice this now but most of my software programs will not update and when trying to update Uniblue RegistryBooster it is saying "it cannot connect to the uniblue server" however every other program cannot connect to the internet for the latest updates and so forth.
Thank you in Advance
-peep this

I would first remove that RegistryBooster. I would then get your IE/Firefox network settings. Go to the Options and check the LAN settings. Look around for the part where there are proxy settings. Most likely it is checked off to use a proxy server. Usually when this happens you have been infected with a virus or spyware. Hope this helps. Keep us updated.

Check your LAN setting or it may be some virus hit on your computer..

okay, i checked tools>options>advanced>network>connection settings and it was marked off as "No proxy" shhhhiiiiiiieeetttt...
I checked off "Auto-detect proxy settings for this network"
Don't know if that did much?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.