ok my pc has recently stop displaying on my monitor
i first installed a new video card that is in another pc so i know it works and didnt on mine.
i took out the both sticks or ram and tryed them in every slot by themselves and that didnt work but maybe both sticks dead at the same time???
i put the hd and dvd-rom into another pc and both worked fine so im guessing its the motherboard any other things i can try???
the pc turns on and u can feel the hd and dvd-rom running but doesnt seem to be doing anything but running there is no sounds so and i have tryed another monitor aswell
please help

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

ok my pc has recently stop displaying on my monitor
i first installed a new video card that is in another pc so i know it works and didnt on mine.
i took out the both sticks or ram and tryed them in every slot by themselves and that didnt work but maybe both sticks dead at the same time???
i put the hd and dvd-rom into another pc and both worked fine so im guessing its the motherboard any other things i can try???
the pc turns on and u can feel the hd and dvd-rom running but doesnt seem to be doing anything but running there is no sounds so and i have tryed another monitor aswell
please help

Have you tried connecting the monitor up to another computer? It could be the monitor and not the computer.

I totally just realized when this was posted. You probably have this fixed by now don't you.....:-P

try to reset your bios located mostly besides motherboard baterry...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.