OK so I found an old server laying around our company that has win2k3 Standard x86 SP1 OEM channel. After a few days of tinkering and my boss remembering a few old passwords I regained access to the machine. However, we can't find any software or manuals for the machine. It has a valid license which I plan to extract and eventually use on faster hardware but I need the CD that matches the version that is installed. The exact version is: Windows Server 2003 Standard x86 SP1(or SP2) OEM Channel. Please if anyone can help me out I just need the media NOT A LICENSE. Thanks in advance.
-patrick

hi ,Welcome to Daniweb ,did you try a google search ,I did and found this, it may or may not be just what you need ,edit - i think it may differ in the fact that its R2,in what part of the world are located ?I may be able help more if this is not the correct one
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/r2/trial/installinstruct.mspx?lc=1033

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.