c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\mssqlsystemresource.mdf ?

I checked out this file, and almost got the whole computer, if not all of it.

I used search, but did not get this specific file, although with all those files I could have passed it over, will try again in a few minutes.

Okay, IoBit was on your system before the first GMER run.
You should remove that hidden is360.exe: start GMER again, when it is ready [after initial quick scan], expand the top tab lin by clicking on the >>>>. Choose processes, and when it lists select the is360.exe entry and press Kill Process.
Next press Files, navigate to IoBit in Program Files and select is360.exe; when you have selected the correct file the Delete button will then activate - Press it.
Uninstall IoBit.
And note the previous post re OTL and Run Fix.

I am sorry to say I could not open my outlook and had to reboot, now I can not find this file at all, I am sorry, but I think i am going to have to reformat, I do not believe there is nothing else I can do.

I will not re-format until i here from you.

"I am sorry to say I could not open my outlook" Outlook? Do you mean Explorer[.exe]?
Are you talking about the Iobit file, is360.exe? Just do this to remove it, as I posted above:
Start GMER again, when it is ready [after initial quick scan], expand the top tab line by clicking on the >>>>. Choose Processes, and when it lists select the is360.exe entry and press Kill Process.
Next press Files, a navigation window will pop, browse to IoBit in Program Files and select is360.exe; when you have selected the correct file the Delete button will then activate - Press it.
-that all takes place inside the GMER pgm.
Finally, uninstall IoBit.
If need be, you can run GMER in safe mode.

I got tied up and I know its been two weeks, thought I would never get caught up, I have a lot of problems here and I think I am going to format, I have an e1000 router and need to re-do the password, user-name, and check to see if the wireless portion is encrypted properly, this guy went through my router like a hot knife through warm butter, so I will be getting in touch with you, as soon as all of this is done, still contact me if you have any suggestions. This is Monday, March the 14th, and probably will not get around to it, till this weekend.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.