This is a cool windows xp trick i found out by which you can hide your files under a picture.
Follow these steps -->
1. First select the files you want to hide.
2. Right-click the files and select "Add to archive" i.e compress the files to zip or rar.
3. Place the compressed file and the picture in which files will e hidden in E:\ or D:\ or C:\ , this does'nt play any role but will be easier to find the files.
4. Now go to Start->Run or simply press Win+R , type cmd ,this will open command prompt.
5. Now go to the directory in which you placed the files in my case it is E: so i typed E:
6. Now we are in E: drive so type the below code , here my file names are test.jpg and test1.zip
<strong>copy /b "test.jpg"+'test1.zip" new.jpg </strong>
Thats it you are done the above code has created a file with name new.jpg , when you double-click it the picture will open but when you right-click it and select open with -> winrar your hidden files will be seen
Copy is a DOS command which can copy , create , and append files.
The "+" is an operator which joins two files.
For more info just type "help copy" in command prompt.
Here we have created a picture but you can create any file just take care of file extensions.