There is a website that I cannot pull up on my computer. I have tried using IE as well as Chrome. I don't have a problem pulling it up on my phone. Please help!
What is the error message or what do you see on the screen when you try to access this site?
Also, try this from a command prompt...
type NSLOOKUP [hit enter]
then type the host name of the site you are trying to reach, for example, daniweb.com [hit enter]
Does the host name resolve to an IP address? If so, what is the result?
Here is the possible answer from microsoft:
If you can access some websites but not all of them, here are some possible causes:
1. Your browser could be attempting to connect through a proxy server. If so, try connecting with the proxy server turned off.
2. Your browser connection settings could be incorrect. To change connection settings, follow these steps:
3. Open Internet Options by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Network and Internet, and then clicking Internet Options.
4. Click the Connections tab.
5. Your router could be attempting to proxy DNS requests and failing. Refer to the documentation that came with your router for instructions on disabling DNS proxying.
5. Parental Controls, Family Safety, or some other parental control software could be blocking access to certain websites.
Also please check if someone block the website in your computer. There are certain ways to block a website, here is a useful link you could have a look: