Hi everyone,
I am having problem with software ACDSEE on Windows XP Pro.I was using this software to make some membership cards for a small family run business.The system crashed soem months ago and an IT technician restored some of data.
The thing what happened now is that the data of all those membesrhip cards has changed to file extension JPS and i am unable to open those membership cards with any of the file opening options which windows offer by right clicking including ACDC,Access,Powerpoint.all the other data restored is working f9 only the data for the mebership cards is not working. the extension for those files is now changed to JPS and I cannot get access to any of the data inside those membership cards.
Is there any way around this?I hope someone can help me on this.
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

What program if any does try to open the file now ,The jps file ext only shows up 3 time is this list of programs that use that ext,
http://filext.com/alphalist.php?extstart=%5EJ

Hello thanks so very much for ur attention.Is it possible u can explain a bit more the things which u sent in ur message as i m not that good in IT.I do hope u reply soon.
thanks

My next ? is do you still have acdsee install on the computer .If not you will need to reinstall it now .

most files when you click on them will either open with the program releated to that file type ,or not open and want to go to the net or elsewere to fine a program to open them .
the link i posted above got to a file extension web site ,and if you go to that site and scroll down you will see 3 references/programs that use the JPS file type in you post.

Hi,
Thanks for support.I have ACDC already installed on my computer i am on the website which u told looking but not particularly of any help.grateful if u could help me bit more on that.
thanks

My next ? is do you still have acdsee install on the computer .If not you will need to reinstall it now .

most files when you click on them will either open with the program releated to that file type ,or not open and want to go to the net or elsewere to fine a program to open them .
the link i posted above got to a file extension web site ,and if you go to that site and scroll down you will see 3 references/programs that use the JPS file type in you post.

The web site shows that the file type is used by these 3 programs ,
JPS = Print Studio Graphic (Jolly, Inc.)
JPS = Stereo Image
JPS = Jigsaw Puzzle Player Puzzle Completion Status (B&P Games B.V.)
It should help to know that ,still need answer to my ? what happens when you click on the files in question ..
I have acdsee on my computer also ,and to my best its only a image viewer,and don't see anywhere to create file like you are discribing .
if you want you could email me one of the files and i could see if i could figure out how to open it ,.
email ,jburton2003@hotmail.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.