I have netbook with Windows 7. Below will describe what I've tried:
0) I have took Hard drive out and did chkdsk e: /f/r on other computer. I did that for all visible partitions.
I put Hard drive back and this what I've tried:
1) When you select "Start Windows Normally" than next will see loading bar with title "Microsoft Corporation" and will stay like that forever. Same will happen when I select "Last good know Configuration"
2) When I select "Lunch Startup Repair" than next will see "Windows is loading files..." and white bar below. When bar finish loading than next will see same as in point 1 "Microsoft Corporation" with bar above and nothing else is happening.
3) When I select any SafeMode, the system will Show "Loading Windows files" and will stop at last file forever.
4) When I try to start from USB Memory stick with windows 7 installation than same thing is happening as in point 2.
5) When I try to start from USB DVD Drive with Windows 7 Installation Disc than I get message error on black screen: "BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The system cannot boot."
I have 3 different version of Windows 7 Disk. All of them generate same error. I know that disc are fine as I can use then on other computers.
6) I took the hard drive out and tried point 4 & 5 but same thing is happened.
7) I cant start Hirens CD or Hirens USB as getting error: "Image checksum error, sorry... Boot failed: press a key to retry". I know that CD & USB is ok as I'm using all the time on other computers.