I have 2 XP machines running XP sp2 and office 2003 everything is updated.

One machine when I want to do a screen print I can open a new message and in the body of the message I can ctrl v and paste the screen-print right into the body of the message.

then other machine when I follow the same steps just places a black border where the screen print would be but no screen print is there.

I believe both machines are set up the same way but apparently, I'm missing something.

This machine that gives me the black boarder.... I can open word and past it there and it works great.

the user doesn't want this though. She only wants it go into the message body so she can send it quickly.

I have 2 XP machines running XP sp2 and office 2003 everything is updated.

One machine when I want to do a screen print I can open a new message and in the body of the message I can ctrl v and paste the screen-print right into the body of the message.

then other machine when I follow the same steps just places a black border where the screen print would be but no screen print is there.

I believe both machines are set up the same way but apparently, I'm missing something.

This machine that gives me the black boarder.... I can open word and past it there and it works great.

the user doesn't want this though. She only wants it go into the message body so she can send it quickly.

When I go to the machine that doesn't show the screen print.. just shows a black border, when I send it to myself at my email address and open the message, the screen shot is there.

When I look in her sent items and open the message I sent to myself.... the screen shot shows.

Soooo, when I hit prtscn and then control V in the body of a message, I see just a large empty white square area with a thin black border... when I send the message, the screen shot does go through, it's not showing at the time I do the paste. HMmmmm, odd.

Any ideas?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.