:o hi,
after about a year of no luck on my dad's behalf i have resorted to asking some peopl ewho know what they are tlaking about. it seems to be a problem with games, whenever one is installed every so often the hard drive light flashes and constantly stays on and the monitor shows a sign saying no signla the only way to recover the computer is to re boot and who knows how long before it does it again. the only way of sorting it out is to take the games off the computer. but that doesnt mean it is fixed. could anyone help me with what the problem is and how to over come it???

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

What's the specs on the computer and what types of games are we talking about? Could simply be a matter of too much for the computer to handle if the games are high demand or if you have an old system with only onboard video.

the problem is in your video card, is it inbuilt, i think that it's overheated, the best solution would be to change it, but you can put a fan on it's chip and memory.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.