Member Avatar for ingeborgdot@yah

I am trying the Roxio using auto edit with cinemagic. I load all the pictures and videos and put them all where they need to be. When I play the videos they are all miscolored and unsightly. When I play the videos in their files they play fine but when they are in the slideshow they are totally unwatchable. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? Thanks.

I am trying the Roxio using auto edit with cinemagic. I load all the pictures and videos and put them all where they need to be. When I play the videos they are all miscolored and unsightly. When I play the videos in their files they play fine but when they are in the slideshow they are totally unwatchable. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening? Thanks.

I had a similar problem with the video editor and the slide show. It was an easy fix. Just get the latest monitor driver, even if you have a laptop. I was surprised that a laptop would need a new driver but that was the problem. By the way, I was able to find this out at the Roxio site in case this doesn't solve your problem.

I had a similar problem with the video editor and the slide show. It was an easy fix. Just get the latest monitor driver, even if you have a laptop. I was surprised that a laptop would need a new driver but that was the problem. By the way, I was able to find this out at the Roxio site in case this doesn't solve your problem.

Member Avatar for ingeborgdot@yah

I had to change from hardware rendering to software rendering and it now works. Crazy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.