please if anyone can help....i am trying to delete all the old names from my msn contacts. Although i have been able to delete the contacts from my list, if i go to tools, options, privacy, and view the contacts i have a list in both the allowed and blocked lists. i want to remove all those from the blocked list.

I have researched a little on this and it seems i cannot delete those from my blocked contacts list unless they have deleted me off their main contacts lists. this is really impractical. if there is any way of doing this then i would really appreciate it.

ps. im new here but not a total beginner so if i can help or contribute in any way i will be searching the forums.

cheers

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

no thats the only way

Does messenger have an "export/import" contact lists option?

I've used this approach in the past to edit details using a text editor in a few minutes which would have taken many hours to do via the user interface.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.