i bought a new pc and after using it for sometime now, i boot the pc one day and i had a blue screen with this inscription: "unmounted boot device" and then also sometimes it reads: " if this is ur first time reboot or contact the administrator" pls can anyone help me?
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Is there a USB stick or CD/DVD in the drive and your first boot device isn't the HDD?

it could be a driver issue.

try to start in safe mode. check computer management and look at the droved on the pc. make sure the correct one is set to active, then check bios that you are booting from the right hdd. these things happen for no apparent reason some times.

i bought a new pc and after using it for sometime now, i boot the pc one day and i had a blue screen with this inscription: "unmounted boot device" and then also sometimes it reads: " if this is ur first time reboot or contact the administrator" pls can anyone help me?
thanks

we need the nmubers (0x something)

Yes we really do need the "0x000000##" ## is specific to each problem in most cases. So easiest way to find that out, is to jot the numbers down when it goes into a BSOD or take a picture and get the numbers from that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.