Hi all.
I really need somes help from you.
My networks have 20 Pcs and have workgroup is Hochiminh and use normal IP config like this :

172.27.54.2-->20

My trouble is have one PC was attack by mass-email virus. After cleared all virus, my computer couldn't see any other computer , didnt access to any shared folder of them , but still can ping to them. and still access to internet, mail. And, another computer still can access to my computer shared folders @@.

I had check all inform and dont have any change with another computer. I think have some conflict between 2 protocol TCP/IP and Microsoft IPv6 but i dont know how to fit them( all computer using TCP/IP and dont install IPv6).

So, i'm really need your help.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

First off download and run Winsockfix.

Secondly, what OS is the machine that is infected running?

Do you have the firewall blocking it?

it is generally a good idea to reformat a windows machine that was hit by a mass mailer

Hi Tech, thanks for your advise, i wll try.

My OS is XP Sp1.
And, may be still have the mass email worm in that computer :(

Hi Dim, yes, but it's very diff to me because that computer is small laptop without CD ROM, and the HDisk only have one driver C: ... Also, have many software i dont have the setup source :(.

Anyhow, thanks for your help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.