Hi everyone, I am working as a research analyst in a laboratory that deals with developments in the area of plants and nature. I have to look on the net to assist me in my research but as I don’t access it frequent I find it difficult to get the right things online. Can anyone help me to find any kind of tool that will help me to get results better and faster?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Can anyone help me to find any kind of tool that will help me to get results better and faster?

What exactly are you looking for?

this is not exactly "Networking Hardware Configuration"

I thought the same thing as you did.

Hi everyone, I am working as a research analyst in a laboratory that deals with developments in the area of plants and nature. I have to look on the net to assist me in my research but as I don’t access it frequent I find it difficult to get the right things online. Can anyone help me to find any kind of tool that will help me to get results better and faster?

The search tool you use really depends on the types of information you are searching for. I have the feeling a general Google search might not help you, but a tool like Ask, which parses your query and gives you access to other possible searches might. Librarians have a lot of experience on searching tools and techniques are usually happy to help you. If your company has a staff librarian, i would start there. If not try your local library. BTW, most libraries have specialized online databases you can access for free with a library card and you might want to check and see what your library offers in your area.

You can find almost anything on the net. Its not just research but any type of information you need like movies, songs and other stuff. My friend too does some research work and he uses InfoFinderPro that makes his research easy. This not only saves his time but provides relevant information that is hard to find.

Happy researching to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.