Hello everyone,

I had so many searches on the net for a site gives free domains for free...

But i found none, Except AOL and Microsoft.

i found some sub domain sites like Gigcities, freewebs, Geocities, Tripod, Bravenet, etc..................

I dont like sub domain but i would like them if they have a better service and ad free

Can any one please advice me new sites that offer domains for free?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There's no such thing as a free domain. You always have to pay. Even the companies that advertise free domains only give them to you after you pay for their services. If you want a free website you have to expect it to be less then perfect.

many websites are offering free domains, you can try looking at www.freewebspace.net forums

Nah, some of them claim "FREE DOMAIN", but if you actually try to register, you'll find some sort of "registration fee", or it turns out that you have to pay a monthly "hosting fee" to get your free domain.

If there was such a thing as a completely free domain, people would be flocking all over them, and needless to say, we'd soon run out of domain names. Cost is good; it keeps the domains available (to a certain degree).

I agree.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.