What i mean by "How To Use Two Lan Connection....." is how i can use to different connection type (Wired and Wireless) to boost my connectivity to internet. I have done it sometimes ago but i didn't see any Improvent in my Connection [Dial up(usb device) and Broadband].If that would be possible all ideas will be appreciated.

This is very likely not going to increase your performace. Most lan connections are at 100Mbit/s which is significantly greater than the connection to the internet connection they are typically connected to.

Most broadband connections right now are less than 1/10th (<10Mbit) the speed of a single lan connections, and most universities have a 45Mbit connection (again, less than the local lan connection of 100MBit). If you can provide some additional details about the connectivity of your network and LAN, we may be able to provide more information.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.