i m doing IT eng from mumbai university. And i want 2 do further career in network security is it advantageous over software by salary means. what is further scope for network security option.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i m doing IT eng from mumbai university. And i want 2 do further career in network security is it advantageous over software by salary means. what is further scope for network security option.

hi....
You have a very good future in networking field.
Dont hesitate go Ahead!!!
____________________________-
<spam sig removed>

There are Lots Of Information Present on Internet about the carrier in
Networking Why don't You have a Look On that.

here are some sites <Snip>

or just google it :)

Hi My Name Is Rizwan From Pakistan

Hai......

The basic job titles one sees for computer networking and networking-related positions include

* Network Administrator
* Network (Systems) Engineer
* Network (Service) Technician
* Network Programmer/Analyst
* Network/Information Systems Manager

Consider cross-field work. When working out what you would like to be and what you will need to study to get to this point, give consideration to the possibilities involved in crossing fields; for instance, many teachers are good with word skills and hence make excellent editors and publishers.

<Snip>

career in networking is bright but if you do it in cisco.
you should do ccna and ccnp in starting and then you can go for ccie after a few years experience.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.