Hi,
This is my first post and not my last. I am interested in starting a game server business and i dont know where to start... the main thing is how do i host multiple servers on one machine? and also, how do I get differnt IPs for each..?

thanks you

PS sorry if this is in the wrong section

My specialty is not in game servers, but I have an understanding of how to create them on Dedicated Servers. First off you will need a good website name and design to show off a little professionalism to your website. Next off, of course a dedicated server for your first couple of gaming servers. Someone with an understanding of how to install these games for you on the boxes without fail is good to have. Also, you will proabably need a good billing script and also a good server management script so users can stop/start/reboot their servers. Best thing to do right now is search, read, and learn. You will eventually catch on. I wish you luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.