:?: I am working as a technical support manager and when the customer has some problems, it takes much time and efforts to find out the core of it.
Please advise any service that can help our technical guys to manage and operate with the customers remote PC and to resolve the issue much faster. The work should be done strictly through Internet, without any software installations.

Are you on a Windows Enviornment??
You can use the Windows remote desktop. You basically have to enable it in all clients first. Then, what we used to do, we had them write a HELP request on an ASP site that emailed us the users IP address. Then you conenct to that IP remotely and help them while having them on the phone if you wish.
What do you think of that??

Are you on a Windows Enviornment??
You can use the Windows remote desktop. You basically have to enable it in all clients first. Then, what we used to do, we had them write a HELP request on an ASP site that emailed us the users IP address. Then you conenct to that IP remotely and help them while having them on the phone if you wish.
What do you think of that??

Thanks, but "The work should be done strictly through Internet".
I don't use the Windows remote desktop...

Thanks, but "The work should be done strictly through Internet".
I don't use the Windows remote desktop...

then try VNC, have each client install it in their machine, very easy.

:?: I am working as a technical support manager and when the customer has some problems, it takes much time and efforts to find out the core of it.
Please advise any service that can help our technical guys to manage and operate with the customers remote PC and to resolve the issue much faster. The work should be done strictly through Internet, without any software installations.

Actually there is some so called “SkyFex service, which allows through Internet Explorer to monitor all that operates on customers PC in real time and without any software installation on customers.
+ so it this program has a additional features and settings. I think it can meet your needs, so try…

Have you tried LogMeIn? LogMeIn Rescue to be precise. No installations needed. The user goes to logmein123.com and you do the rest.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.