Hey there guys! Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question. I am extremely frustrated with my ISP.
I just moved to a small town in Southeastern Minnesota, back close to my family.
I got setup with an ISP here. After the provisioned the modem via the MAC address on the modem, they plugged it in to my computer via the E-Net cable.
ISP says everything is good on their end, yet when I browse (both IE and FF) I get page cannot be displayed. When I ping an IP address it faills on all four packets.
I did "ipconfig/release" then "ipconfig/renew" still no go.
I did "ipconfig/flushdns", still nothing.
Windows firewall is disabled (I have no other Firewalls) and I have no viruses (my ISP was claiming it had to be a virus or a firewall).
Anything anyone could offer would be a great help. I am a fairly technical person and can understand most things so please don't hold anything back...thanks guys!