I recently cleared my hard drive, and re-installed my OS. (Win XP Pro). When I tried to configure my network settings, the Network Connections screen was completely blank. Afterwards, I re-installed the OS yet again, and I still have the same problem. Any ideas?

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Mahendra Verma

Did you try to Create a new connection? You can then set up a way you want to connect to the internet.

I recently cleared my hard drive, and re-installed my OS. (Win XP Pro). When I tried to configure my network settings, the Network Connections screen was completely blank. Afterwards, I re-installed the OS yet again, and I still have the same problem. Any ideas?

Mahendra from india

Just reinstalled your network card driver.

Ok

<email snipped ;)

Mahendra from india

Just reinstalled your network card driver.

Ok

<Email Snipped>;)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.