hi to all !

I have one problem.

I use wireless internet and cannot access to my web page. With other web pages I don't have problems. Just with that one, and that one is my home page, I don't know how to solve the problem.
The last time I was able to acces to my CP but nothing else to do,and that was 1 moths ago , but now I always get " Cannot acces web page" .
is there something that my wireless provider blocking or something else ?
I check my CPU with Spybot, Adaware, KAV I don't have any problems.

I need a help on this.

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Not really enough info for us to diagnose. What does your IE Options default web page say? Should one of us try and access this web page and report to you?

Hi !
Thanks for the reply.

One more thing I forget tp write is when I try to access to my web page through DIAL UP it is working but when try to access with WIRELESS than not.

Here is my web page.

You've checked all your privacy settings, obviously - noting that you can access the site from dial-up.

Following on from that, presumably there is no proxy setting difference between dial-up and LAN.

You could positively set the web page as ALLOWED in your privacy list. But I would expect a blocked report if it was blocked.

You've no doubt turned off your AV and Spyware programs for a trial?

What happens if you're on the web page in dial-up, switch to DSL and refresh the page?

I can do this when I switch between ADSL and DSL, but I'm not sure what'll happen to your web page when you break a dial-up connexion.

The tinkering I'm suggesting won't solve the problem but it's another piece in the jigsaw.

You've no doubt turned off your AV and Spyware programs for a trial?

I try this before but without result.

What happens if you're on the web page in dial-up, switch to DSL and refresh the page?

I can do this when I switch between ADSL and DSL, but I'm not sure what'll happen to your web page when you break a dial-up connexion.

Also I try this now, but the result is the same " Cannot acces web page"

I don't know what to do.

Proxy differences?

\set web page to ALLOWED in privacy settings?

I try to acces with IE , Firefox and Opera and all 3 browsers give me the same result...

Are there any Proxy differences in Connection settings as between LAN and Dial-up?

Have you set your web page to ALLOWED in privacy settings?

Is it the same ISP in dial up mode as for LAN?

In my LAN SETTINGS there are no Proxy ADRESS entered . The all setup was made by the Wireless Provider.

Is it the same ISP in dial up mode as for LAN?

I use different modes.

Have you set your web page to ALLOWED in privacy settings?

Yes I set my web page, but still no results.

So, by reductio ad absurdum (your ISP in dial-up is different from ISP on wireless), I would concur with your original suspicion that the ISP (wireless) is responsible for this condition.

I don't know why and from this distance I don't have much to work with but it's a fair enough conclusion.

ISP wireless is for sure responsible, just don't know how to fix it.

Suspishio, thank you anyway for all efforts.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.