Hello friends,

I have one website with Page Rank 5 and backlink count in Yahoo site explorer is around 63000. It is a software company's website and having blog with regular updating content also. I have said to do only ONE WAY and FREE link building with PR 5+ sites.

I am doing

Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Articles
Press Releases
Blog Commenting
Forums Posting
Social Media Optimization (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)

So any body knows any other way to do link building excluding above mentioned methods which will be quality link building.

Also if someone have lists of PR 5+ websites (Directory and Business Listing) then please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 33 Replies

You can post in Classified Ads too. That would help.

Hi,

Considering on the current high PR, I think above mentioned channels might be not so useful for increasing PR purpose. Might be having back links from niche relative authority would be still helpful. While, I think updating your sites with original niche relative posts would be the essential issue currently for keeping such a high PR.

all the best,

Also you can make blogs of your own and can also promote them.

Getting back links is the only way to increase the page rank also work on high quality pages PR of page not site is more than 4.. Dofollow Blogs help you rank higher in Google and increase your traffic....

do on page seo too along with these techniques

Hi,

Considering on the current high PR, I think above mentioned channels might be not so useful for increasing PR purpose. Might be having back links from niche relative authority would be still helpful. While, I think updating your sites with original niche relative posts would be the essential issue currently for keeping such a high PR.

all the best,

Question, does google still consider .edu sites better than other sites???

great job .ithink you have list of blogs and forums willyou please share that with us to increse our pagerank

Hi,
These are the some of the ways to link building.Develop business relationships with non-competing businesses in the same field. Leverage these relationships online and off, by recommending each other via links and distributing each other's business cards.Link to other blogs from your blog. Outbound links are one of the cheapest forms of marketing available. Many bloggers also track who is linking to them or where their traffic comes from, so linking to them is an easy way to get noticed by some of them.

you also can try link wheel

I also use Q & A sites like answerbag and wikianswer to create links to our website.

You can also create hub pages, it also helps in creating backlinks.

Yeah, link wheel is a very good technique and .edu backlinks continue working well.

Hi..!!

The ways of link building,
Different links can be build very strong by following different
steps of off page optimization like,
Social bookmarking
Forum posting
Blog posting
Directory submission
etc...
The content which need to be posted should be
innovative, creative and unique so that your link building should be very strong..

Not only .edu but .gov also works well.

Links with Good PR sites but with same topic.

I did not get your point "Blog Commenting". Why don't you go for "Blog Posting" It is better and more powerful than comments.
And Posting blatant comments are just a cheap tricky practice not a seo.

Hello friends,

I have one website with Page Rank 5 and backlink count in Yahoo site explorer is around 63000. It is a software company's website and having blog with regular updating content also. I have said to do only ONE WAY and FREE link building with PR 5+ sites.

I am doing

Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Articles
Press Releases
Blog Commenting
Forums Posting
Social Media Optimization (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)

So any body knows any other way to do link building excluding above mentioned methods which will be quality link building.

Also if someone have lists of PR 5+ websites (Directory and Business Listing) then please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Yes link wheel can be a great option but i am wondering how many blogs should be use to create an effective link wheel?

Hi.You are already doing good stuff.Beside this i would liket o advice you for exchange links.Invite other sites and let your link to be in their sites too.And yes email marketing is also a good technique.Back links are fine as it give a big boost.

Hi 101 Domain,how you are differenciating the blog commenting from blog posting.Please enlighten your view

Hi 101 Domain,how you are differenciating the blog commenting from blog posting.Please enlighten your view

Blog Commenting: The term 'Blog Commenting' refers to passing comments on other blogs for example:
"Hi I like your post visit www.mysite.com" . or "Great post visit www.mysite.com"
I think you have seen such type of comments that most of SEO do to build links but they forget one thing that these posts usually do not get approval.
One more thing I want to add here, I do agree to Blog Commenting process only if it is done in a very sophisticated manner or with out any blatant comments. This would generally a good practice to make your self popular but I DO NOT agree that it would be beneficial in building back links for ranking.

Blog Posting: Blog posting is when you create a blog and regularly posts your articles or press releases and further link back to your sites. This is one of good practices of generating good back links that results to good ranking.

You need to participate in

web2.0 websites
RSS feeds
Create your own blogs

Classified Ads, Hubpages and Squidoo.

Yup i agree, hub pages and squidoo lenses are the new and very helpful ways of getting the backlinks!

Yup i agree, hub pages and squidoo lenses are the new and very helpful ways of getting the backlinks!

@Shania do you agree that Squidoo and Hub pages provide "Do Follow" backlinks?

You can go with Link Wheel as well as Classifieds. You can also try Social Media Optimization.

when trying to gain backlinks go for sites that are related to yours rather than just any random sites

link wheel is a good choice if you want to try new techonology

One point for Profile links !

One point for Profile links !

What is Profile Link?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.