I want to know the effective ways of link building that you are using for your website.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

G'day Mate

You can try these:

Link Exchange
Blogging
Forum Submission
Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking

Regards

and yahoo answers
article submisions
forum posting and signatures

The most useful are blogging,forum posting and book marking.

Some effective ways for link building are..
1. Directory Submission
2. Blog commenting
3. Article Submission
4. Press Releases
5. Forum Posting

The old saying the 'content is king' comes into play here. If you have great content on your site and it meets the needs of your niche market, you'd definiteltly have loads of people linking to your website courtesy of Google, etc.

Hi,

In my own experiences, blogging, blog commenting, forum posting, article submission, press releasing and social bookmarking are all effective for back linking purpose. One thing I would like to mention is that you need to use your main targeted keywords(80%) and their variants(20%) as anchor text. :)

all the best,

For me the best are article marketing and social bookmarking.

Well, you can link the crap out of anything but that'll only get you noticed. Your actual uniquely and intelligently presented content will be the overall deciding factor whenever you decide to generate a meaningful, long-term relationship with the search engine.

Including high PR article directories I submit articles on Squidoo and Hubpages am more in favor of, some good, but paid web directory-free link directory submission link not good, and last but are not at At Video TubeMogul and using services like traffic geyser promotion....

Including high PR article directories I submit articles on Squidoo and Hubpages am more in favor of, some good, but paid web directory-free link directory submission link not good, and last but are not at At Video TubeMogul and using services like traffic geyser promotion.

yahoo answers

Social Networking sites is an best option towards the link building.You can generate the huge traffic with the help social networking site....

Directory submissions work well

article submission is the most effective ways for creating a quality backlinks. and then forums posting , social bookmarking etc..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.