how we come to know whether the blog have do follow attribute or not?

Regards,
Harry.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Use Firefox addon NoDoFollow, it'll highlight the follow/dofollow links by blue/red colors respectively.

or one easier way is to view the source code of that web page and find rel="nofollow". If you find this attribute in that code, then its not a dofollow blog.

There are many plug ins for Firefox that will show all links which are do follow in a different colour to the no follow ones. There are also many blogs and search engines that allow you to search a list of do follow blogs although I have found most to be outdated. Blogs change quite often from do-follow to no-follow and it can be difficult to keep track sometimes.

I am using "seo for firefox" It is best.to identify do follow blogs, PR, backlinks, alexa ranking, compete, and much more..

i also use the firefox no follow plug in before i do like search for blogs in google relating to my keyword and the test them where they are do follow or not.

But few days before i saw this.
http://www.clicklifemedia.com/blogsearch/beta/

In this just put your keyword and this tool will show you all do follow blogs for your keyword.
Hope this help

simply you go to the the page source of the blog and search for nofollow in the tags if you find then it is no follow blog.....

There are many plug ins for Firefox that will show all links which are do follow in a different colour to the no follow ones. There are also many blogs and search engines that allow you to search a list of do follow blogs although I have found most to be outdated. Blogs change quite often from do-follow to no-follow and it can be difficult to keep track sometimes.

yes, there are also some sites that provides dofollow blog search.
http://www.seopositions.net/dofollow/

SearchStatus: A Search Extension for Firefox and Mozilla

For every site you visit using, SearchStatus lets you view its Google PageRank, Google Category, Alexa popularity ranking, Compete.com ranking, SEOmoz Linkscape mozRank, Alexa incoming links, Alexa related links and backward links from Google, Yahoo! and MSN. This combined search-related information means you can view not only the link importance of a site (according to Google and Linkscape), but also its traffic importance (according to Alexa and Compete), so providing a balanced view of site efficacy

http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

SearchStatus: A Search Extension for Firefox and Mozilla

For every site you visit using, SearchStatus lets you view its Google PageRank, Google Category, Alexa popularity ranking, Compete.com ranking, SEOmoz Linkscape mozRank, Alexa incoming links, Alexa related links and backward links from Google, Yahoo! and MSN. This combined search-related information means you can view not only the link importance of a site (according to Google and Linkscape), but also its traffic importance (according to Alexa and Compete), so providing a balanced view of site efficacy

http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

I agree, this is the extension I use.

SearchStatus rocks.

That's really a cool extension. Thanks for the share. I will definitely use it.

or one easier way is to view the source code of that web page and find rel="nofollow". If you find this attribute in that code, then its not a dofollow blog.

Well said this help a lot...

I always use SEO for Firefox one of the best plugins I think.

I would suggest not to pay so much attention to nofollow attribute. All backlinks are important in seo process. The mor ebacklinks you have, the more higher you appear in SERP. PR is not he main factor.

I would suggest not to pay so much attention to nofollow attribute. All backlinks are important in seo process. The mor ebacklinks you have, the more higher you appear in SERP. PR is not he main factor.

But, if your link is consider as a backlink by Google then what is the use of it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.