I was looking at some ppc campaigns and I heard of CPV and PPV. I'm looking for some information about that, but I can't really find anything interesting.

Can you guys help me with that? maybe get me some leads. Thanks

Hello,

Cost Per View and Pay Per View are appropriate when the goal is product or a brand exposure or awareness. In this case you want to give the appearance your ad is everywhere all the time on a particular web site or say Facebook. You may also want to use this method if the target audience is very small group.

Good luck!

-Rich Fairfull
"Empowering Entrepreneurs to Master Financial and Business Excellence."
facebook.com/richfairfull

Hello,

Cost Per View and Pay Per View are appropriate when the goal is product or a brand exposure or awareness. In this case you want to give the appearance your ad is everywhere all the time on a particular web site or say Facebook. You may also want to use this method if the target audience is very small group.

Hi Rich,
That is not entirely correct.

With PPV/CPV advertising your ad or website is DISPLAYED to people who have downloaded
certain software and agreed to see ads in exchange. And you pay each time they see your AD/webpage

You target campaign by keywords or websites visited by potential customers.

Some of the PPV networks include:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.