Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

Hello Every one,

I am bit confused about the use of three way linking. Lot of people are using it very effectively but what you think what Google's present stand?

Do anyone get in trouble for using three way linking?

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Yes, it good but don't post lots of outbound link on your site, for it use other site to link to not the main site.

Paul,

Its a bit confusing.

Regards

Hi,

In my own experiences, contextual one-way backlinks would be the best quality backlinks for any purpose, especially from niche relative authority sources. You could perform 3-way linking but it would not have extra benefits on your PR or SERP.

ALL THE BEST,

In my own experiences, contextual one-way backlinks would be the best quality backlinks for any purpose, especially from niche relative authority sources. You could perform 3-way linking but it would not have extra benefits on your PR or SERP.

I am agree with these answer!

Well i also prefer one way backlinks and google also give them more importance than three way linking...

Is better one way backlinks.

Well reciprocal links are not preferred by google anymore so why u still want to have them.. I think it won't help in SEO anymore?

Three way link exchange is a good way to generate backlinks but one needs to keep in mind that it would not generate any added extra number to it.

One way backlinks is better, no matter if is article marketing, blog comments, forums but always try before one way.

3 connecting path that is not good in my opinion but it's not bad or ugly. A few 3 link your promotion and link building mix wrong way but you do not want to rely solely on it. The whole purpose of building links that you want to copy the natural link acquisition. That appear under the radar means getting links naturally.

Hello Every one,

I am bit confused about the use of three way linking. Lot of people are using it very effectively but what you think what Google's present stand?

Do anyone get in trouble for using three way linking?

Three way link building is good but it is advisable to build your link in one way basis with relevant and good pr website. Such kind of link building will help you for getting good traffic and Google Pagerank

3 way linking is usually bad because most sites that need to use it are not worth linking at and do not have links which carry much link weight.

One way backlinks is better,

Hello Guys,

Many answer gathered here in last couple of weeks. But To make things more understandable.. three way linking is actually pose as one way links. Its like A B and C. So A links to B and B links to C and C links to A. So its actually one way. But My question was if anyone use this type of linking? and if you know how search engine react?

Hope this will help me to get answer from some professionals who actually participate in this type of linking.

Regards

3 connecting path that is not good in my opinion but it's not bad or ugly. A few 3 link your promotion and link building mix wrong way but you do not want to rely solely on it. The whole purpose of building links that you want to copy the natural link acquisition. That appear under the radar means getting links naturally.

?????

In my experience, contextual link in one way would be the best of quality backlinks for any purpose, especially in the authority on the niche of the sources. You could do a 3-way merge, but no additional benefits for PR or a snake. And A better solution is backlinks, regardless of whether article marketing, blog comments, forums, but always try before a road.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.