How pink hat SEO differs from all other strategies?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Hello Sir,
can you elaborate what is pink hat seo.
thanks

I think that this whole concept of forever slicing and dicing SEO into ever more precise, specific and narrow colour-coded categories is less than helpful and just serves to confuse what is essentially a fairly straightforward topic.

However, trawling back through the online archives I see that generally speaking 'pink hat' SEO is most often described as the process of partially revealing sites content in an attempt to 'trick' Google and by sop doing multiply the traffic delivered.

In other words, pink hat SEO is really no different to black hat SEO...

Look, you either do SEO the 'right' way or you follow the dark path and take your chances. It's as simple as that, forget all this colour-coded crap.

there no pink hat seo .. its same like black hat seo...

This is the first time that I am hearing this term and it would be interesting to know if there is anything out there that is called pink hat seo. I will be keeping an eye on this thread to know about this new thing in the world of search enging optimization.

There is nothing like pink hat seo. Seo had only 3 type of techniques :-
1. White Hat Seo
2. Black Hat Seo
3. Gray Hat Seo

spamming content is called as pink hat seo technique but it is not get updated

There is no pink hat seo.....

There is no pink hat SEO. we have only three type of Techniques.

1. Black Hat SEO
  2. White Hat SEO
  3. Grey Hat SEO

The seo which is involved with spamming the content is termed as pink hat seo..

This is technique of reveals the sites content. That's called a Pink Hat SEO's.

Pink hat SEO: never heard about such thing i've doubt that you may be trying to ask black or grey hat SEO.

I know there is 3 types of seo
White hat
Black hat
Grey hat
but never heard about pink hat seo in my 5 years of seo experience.

pink hat is nothing its not a term of seo i think you can understand all of the post

pink hat seo sound this technique only for girls

Pink hat SEO is SEO for girls.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.