Hey,sup
im on my final year to be a computer engineer and im trying to decide what to do as a software graduation project, no briliant ideas are coming til now :rolleyes: i can use some ideas that u already known, heard about or disccussed. plz help me :cry:

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

thx for the link ;)
any other ideas buddies?

hi, I think I've got this problem too so I suggest you should try first to guess out what're your fields of interest eg images, multimedia, AI ,networks,graphics ,security,
then search for an application of this field that 's really needed in our real life & try to collect ideas & read more about it.GoodLuck

hi, I think I've got this problem too so I suggest you should try first to guess out what're your fields of interest eg images, multimedia, AI ,networks,graphics ,security,
then search for an application of this field that 's really needed in our real life & try to collect ideas & read more about it.GoodLuck

yup,i double the thoughts of chicoo........u shud
1st select the subject of urs interest then try
to do a project on that........as we did we
had to do something on networking
and then we did a project on that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.