Hello.. i need some help.. WHich lang to use for my proj on Online recruitment system.. And how 2 start.. I haven't studied asp,vbscript.. what shd i do.. i m really worried. plz help.

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Taywin

Hello.. i need some help.. WHich lang to use for my proj on Online recruitment system.. And how 2 start.. I haven't studied asp,vbscript.. what shd i do.. i m really worried. plz help.

hi there,
Don't worry friend.I think that ASP.net using C# language will be the suitable as well as convenient because you are developing a web based application online recruitment.
and you could learn it from http://www.w3schools.com/aspnet/aspnet_intro.asp

Hope This will help you out.

Thank you
Jitesh
.Net Consulting

thanks for the reply but i've been told to use java as my programming lang and sql server to querry the dbase so pls help me

Votes + Comments
don't bump old threads

I'M CHOOSING TO USE PHP AND MYSQL AS SHOWN ON THE THREAD OF Feb 8th,2008 THE BEST AND MAY BE EASY FOR ME.
I NEED YOUR HELP IN THOSE LANGUAGES.

THANKS

Dear frnd, do you know jsp or html or servlet? I think this languages will help you to complete your project

please tell me ,which will be the most easier .language for recruitment system project.
either php or java script

Votes + Comments
Start own thread, do not post to old one.
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.