Hi frnds...
I am doing ma collg 1st yr and i am of CSE department(comp sci engg) and i want to do some additionals course on languages.I am already studying c nd c++ in ma sub and in add on to that i wanna study some other language as i am more interested in developing programs..plz reply me soon frnds w8ing 4 ur replies
;)

Tom Gunn commented: Too much txting can be bad for you. +0

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

My suggestion: learn how to type and communicate effectively. It will serve you well.

Hi frnds...
I am doing ma collg 1st yr and i am of CSE department(comp sci engg) and i want to do some additionals course on languages.I am already studying c nd c++ in ma sub and in add on to that i wanna study some other language as i am more interested in developing programs..plz reply me soon frnds w8ing 4 ur replies
;)

Learn Clojure.

My suggestion: learn how to type and communicate effectively. It will serve you well.

What do you find wrong in my way of communication and typing??Could you please tell me ??:?:

Learn Clojure.

Thanks for your reply but could you please tell me what is clojure??.As this is the first time i am hearing about it..:-Osome basic infos about clojure.:-/

What do you find wrong in my way of communication and typing??Could you please tell me ??:?:

Consider using less of colourful text, start using full sentence English and provide as much information as necessary when trying to get something sorted.

There's nothing in that one, but this

Hi frnds...
I am doing ma collg 1st yr and i am of CSE department(comp sci engg) and i want to do some additionals course on

seems to be missing some vowels, consonants and words in general.

thanks for your reply but could you please tell me what is clojure??.As this is the first time i am hearing about it..some basic infos about clojure

Google is your friend, along with Wikipedia or essentially anything that exists that you could use to help yourself find the information before begging for it.

Consider using less of colourful text, start using full sentence English and provide as much information as necessary when trying to get something sorted.

oh thanks friend let me correct my mistakes.thanks for your reply.

There's nothing in that one, but this seems to be missing some vowels, consonants and words in general.
QUOTE]

It doesnt mean that i dont know english.I used chat language here .Just now i come to know that it shouldnt be used here.I will not use such short form over here hereafterwards sorry friends

Thanks for your reply but could you please tell me what is clojure??.As this is the first time i am hearing about it..:-Osome basic infos about clojure.:-/

Search for it on Google. It's a nice language that has access to all the Java libraries.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.